Little BaeBae Ultimate Gift Set (COMBO DEAL)
- Teether Info:
- Why the Little Bae Retractaclip 3.5?
- Why Buy From Little BaeBae?
Little BaeBae Ultimate Gift Set includes: Our Little BaeBae PlushieClip, matching Teether & Retractaclip!
Introducing the softest pacifier clip on the market! The NEW Little BaeBae PlushieClip™️!
Keep baby’s pacifier close by and from getting lost with our new PlushieClip™️ —a pacifier clip and plushie blanket in ONE! Designed with our unique quick release clip, so that you can clip off the RetractaClip™️ and clip on the PlushieClip™️ for baby to snuggle--without ever taking the pacifier out of baby's mouth!
It's also the first and only plushie blanket with a clasp on it so that you can attach to baby's clothing and it won't fall on the ground.
Materials & Care
This is a cuddly, snuggly and amazingly soft plushie blanket made from cozy faux fur fabric. Length from top of blanket part to bottom is 19.5inches and from side to side is 12inches. The perfect pacifier accessory size!
We suggest spot cleaning or hand washing your PlushieClip and lay flat to dry. Due to metal and plastic clips do not put in washer or dryer.
Our new silicone and one of a kind matching llama teethers are the perfect teether to help soothe baby's sore and swollen gums.
- CPSIA Safety Certified
- The back side of the teether is textured to help baby discover and explore new senses while also massaging emerging teeth.
- It also has a handle at the bottom for little baby's hands to grip and hold on to easier.
- Made of non-toxic food grade silicone and are BPA-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free, lead-free and cadmium-free
Before first use, remove product from packaging. Wash with soap and water. Let air dry. Dishwasher safe, top rack only. Colorful foods, dyes, and/or other liquids may cause discoloration and staining.
Ditch regular ol pacifier clips for our problem solving Retractaclips and you'll never go back!
Why the Little Bae Retractaclip 3.5?Only short & long pacifier/teether clip in ONE--allowing you to clip to more places if needed but still keeping the cord short when baby spits out their pacifier.
- No more dangerous loose cord near baby's little neck
- No more dragging pacifier when baby crawls
- Specifically designed for a baby to use--not just any retractable device.
- Plus, like other pacifier clips, no more dropped or lost pacifiers
- CPSIA Safety Certified, non-toxic and easy to use--even for baby (once they develop the motor skills to put the pacifier in their mouth)
- Plus, a quick release clip that lets you quickly release the whole pacifier clip from the baby's pacifier without taking the pacifier out of their mouth.
- Comes with a FREE bonus attachment, so you can easily and quickly clip off and switch to another color/type of pacifier or teether--save time not having to unloop every time!
- Grows with baby--use from newborn to pacifier weaning! We spent a year getting the tension just right, so it wouldn't pull the pacifier out of baby's mouth, when fully extended. But baby does need to have a good suction on their pacifier to use the extended feature. *However, if they don't yet, you can just use it as a short pacifier clip because when clipped near their chest or shirt collar, it reaches their mouth without extending and has no pull. Then once they get older or a stronger suction you can start using the extended feature.
- Your solution to ALL your pacifier problems!
*ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND & PATENT PENDING*
OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU: You'll LOVE it--just like we do! If, for any reason you are not completely happy, you can return it for a replacement or refund.
RetractaClip Disclaimer: Parent supervision recommended. Make sure it is retracting correctly and securely clipped to baby before letting them use it--the Little Bae Retractaclip is NOT a toy. Once baby gets older and develops the motor-skills to physically try and wrap it around their neck, we recommend clipping below their chest so that the cord is not long enough for them to be able to. If broken, small parts may pose choking hazard. Buyer assumes all responsibility.
PlushieClip Disclaimer: Please note that fabric shouldn’t shed but isn’t always 100% baby yank proof (little ones grips are strong)! Please keep an eye on little fingers and mouths for minimal amounts of fur.