- Why the Little BaeBae Retractaclip 3.0?
- Care Instructions & FAQS
- How the quick release clip works
- Our Commercial
Tired of your baby dropping their teether on the dirty ground OR never being able to find the teether when you need one? Our one of a kind Retractaclip solves those problem! So make it a combo & save!
Our new silicone and one of a kind matching llama teethers are the perfect teether to help soothe baby's sore and swollen gums.
- CPSIA Safety Certified
- The back side of the teether is textured to help baby discover and explore new senses while also massaging emerging teeth.
- It also has a handle at the bottom for little baby's hands to grip and hold on to easier.
- Made of non-toxic food grade silicone and are BPA-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free, lead-free and cadmium-free
Check out this customer review:
Only short & long pacifier/teether clip in ONE--allowing you to clip to more places if needed but still keeping the cord short when baby spits out their pacifier/teether.
- No more dangerous loose cord near baby's little neck
- No more dragging pacifier when baby crawls
- Specifically designed for a baby--not just any retractable device
- Plus, like other pacifier clips, no more dropped or lost pacifiers/teethers
- Safe, non-toxic and easy to use--even for baby (once they develop the motor skills to put the pacifier in their mouth)
- Comes with a FREE bonus attachment, so you can easily and quickly switch to another color/type of pacifier or teether--save time not having to unloop every time!
- Grows with baby--use from newborn to pacifier/teether weaning! We spent a year getting the tension just right, so it wouldn't pull the pacifier out of baby's mouth, when fully extended. But baby does need to have a good suction on their pacifier to use the extended feature. *However, if they don't yet, you can just use it as a short pacifier clip because when clipped near their chest or shirt collar, it reaches their mouth without extending and has no pull. Then once they get older or a stronger suction you can start using the extended feature.
- Your solution to ALL your pacifier/teether problems!
*ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND & PATENT PENDING*
OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU: You'll LOVE it--just like we do! If, for any reason you are not completely happy, you can return it for a replacement or refund.
Disclaimer: Parent supervision recommended. Inspect and make sure it is retracting correctly and securely clipped to baby before letting them use it--the Little BaeBae Retractaclip is NOT a toy. Once baby gets older and develops the motor-skills to physically try and wrap it around their neck, clip below their chest so that the cord is not long enough for them to be able to. Does contain small parts. Buyer assumes all responsibility.
Imagine this: Your baby is crying and you can't find a pacifier. Or you're out running errands, and your baby throws his pacifier on the ground. He wants it back, but now it's dirty and you don't want to give it to him. So he starts throwing a fit.
You discover pacifier clips and think you've solved your problems. You're no longer losing your baby's pacifiers and he can't throw them on the ground (hallelujah!).
BUT WAIT--you soon realize that you're still facing two major problems with regular pacifier clips.
1. Now you have a potentially dangerous loose cord clipped near your baby's neck so when he falls asleep you have to remember to remove it (but taking the pacifier out of his mouth to do so risks waking him--every parent's nightmare!).
2. When your baby crawls, the pacifier drags on the floor, so you have to constantly unclip it to clean it before you can give it back--only to have him drop it again (rinse and repeat!).
Does this sound familiar? Are these things you have to deal with and worry about?
That's the exact scenario we were experiencing, which is why we created something better. The Little Bae Retractaclip 2.0 is the newest version of our retractable pacifier clip. Not only is it the first ever retractable pacifier clip, but it's the only short and long pacifier clip in ONE. You can clip it to baby's shirt collar or extend it and clip it to the waistband, and when baby spits it out, it will softly retract and keep the cord short--solving the two major problems of regular pacifier clips!
We launched our first retractable pacifier clip on Kickstarter at the end of 2018 and successfully met our goal. We have continued to tweak the design to make it the best pacifier clip out there, and we are so excited to introduce you to our brand NEW version!
Retractaclip: Spot clean with damp cloth and mild soap/water. Do not place clip in washing machine or soak in water. Doing so may compromise the overall quality of the clip and cause it to rust.
Teether: Before first use, remove product from packaging. Wash with soap and water. Let air dry. Dishwasher safe, top rack only. Colorful foods, dyes, and/or other liquids may cause discoloration and staining.
Click below to view our most frequently asked questions
Have you seen our commercial for our Original Retractaclip! Our retractable pacifier clip has come along way since we first launched it. but we still think this is such a cute commercial!